Possible HDTV Project

Charles Nelson cnelson at lumenati.com
Thu Apr 26 20:04:30 UTC 2001

Hi,
I am actively working on a PCI based HDTV design using the Equator MAP-CA.
This design will migrate to a HPNA enabled "Streaming Media Thin Client" and
I will probably use RTEMS as the OS for that project.  Will I have any
problems using RTEMS in a commercial product?

Charles L. Nelson
Embedded Systems Architect
Lumenati, Inc.
2591 Kerner Blvd.
San Rafael, Ca. 94901-9800

Web
- www.lumenati.com <http://www.lumenati.com>
Toll Free
- (866) 586-3628
Main
- (415) 455-9500
Fax
- (415) 259-2828
Direct
- (415) 455-9500 x 1150
Mobile
(415) 577-6496
Email
- cnelson at lumenati.com

The Lawyers Made Me Say This:
The information contained in this electronic message (email) is confidential
and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by telephone at (800) 440-6388 or by email.