Problems with rtems-ss-20010326

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Fri Apr 6 10:32:32 UTC 2001

Andy Dachs wrote:

> I tried applying the 20010126-20010326 patch yesterday
> and ran into problems.  It seems that the BSP directory
> is installed one level lower than it used to be, e.g.:

Yes, several installation and preinstallation directories have
moved.

> in previous versions:
>
> ./rtems/powerpc-rtems/psim
>
> now:
>
> ./rtems/powerpc-rtems/powerpc-rtems/psim

Depending on the installation PREFIX (the value passed with
--prefix=PREFIX) this could be OK.

What's your installation prefix?

> Although rtems builds ok it causes multiple
> problems with application makefiles.
Which application Makefiles are you refering to (there are several
of them) and which detail goes wrong?

> Is this correct behaviour or has the BSP
> somehow landed up in the wrong location?
cf. above

Ralf

--
Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung