binutils-2.11-1 RPMs available

Fri Apr 6 20:43:57 UTC 2001

This is so hot off the presses that the binutils 2.11 source
is only on sources.redhat.com and has not propagated to
either ftp.gnu.org or ftp.freesoftware.com yet.  I did
some basic check out with the "release candidates" but
have done very little testing on this.  I just wanted to
get them out as close to the release as possible.

There is NO RTEMS patch for this release of binutils!!!

This is the fastest that RPMs for a new tool version have
been made available.  I would like to thank Ralf for all
the effort he has put into helping create and manage the
spec files for them. :)