FW: Anybody using Windows 98 for RTEMS GNU tools?

Sreedharan Bhaskaran sreedhar at singnet.com.sg
Wed Aug 29 16:04:17 UTC 2001

Hi,

I am using win98 to cross-compile rtems-4.5.0 for a sparcv8 system
under cygwin. I have not encountered any problems with cygwin nor
the cross compiler. normal gcc for local compiles (vs. cross compile)
works just as fine.

I dual boot with Linux RH6.2 and compilation under Linux is much
faster than cygwin.

I haven't tried recompiling binutils, not much help there.

cheers,
Sree