RTEMS Unix BSP Cygwin Build Success full

Wed Aug 8 12:34:50 UTC 2001

Kiran C wrote:

> Hi,
>     I success fully compiled RTEMS unix BSP on Cygwin.
> I used configure script with just the prefix parameter..as I had learned
> from the mailing list.And it worked.
> It was a calk walk compilation expect for a minor bug while compiling the
> paranoia test.Which I could n't solve.
> The error message was that of an undefined reference to WinMain at 16 (?????)
> It was a linker error.
> What subset of the RTEMS functionalities are available in UNIX BSP?

Basically you have the Classic API (no POSIX API or TCP/IP).

I personally recommend using a CPU simulator since that gives you a more
complete target environment with fewer warts.  Even if it isn't your
final CPU.  What CPU family are you targetting?

> Are MESSAGE QUEUES implemented?

The Classic API includes the rtems_message_queue_* services. So yes.