ACATS results for GNAT/RTEMS 3.13p on PowerPC

Thu Aug 16 22:34:32 UTC 2001

Laurent Guerby wrote:

> Hi Joel, sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was away from email.  The
> results look indeed quite good, but I didn't check the details.  As
> for GNAT and CVS GCC, Robert Dewar's made a comment suggesting the
> beginning of september was a realistic time frame. Will see...

I have been watching for public hints of a 3.14p release date.
Where did Dr. Dewar say that?  I must have missed it.

Also I want to remind everyone that once GNAT/RTEMS performs
well behaviorally on a single CPU, it tends to have that behavior
on other ports.  It is only a matter of if the compiler itself
works. GNAT has been known to stress a gcc backend before. :)