Survey of Filesystem Efforts

Mon Dec 3 14:13:45 UTC 2001

Hi,

I would like to put together a list of the filesystem related things
that are unsubmitted so we all can track them.  If you have something
partially implemented that you have not been able to complete, please
tell me about that.  We can put a partially completed work on the
ftp site so someone else can continue.

Please include contact and technical information and licensing.  If you
want people to help, include that as well. The results will be summarized
and tracked at:

http://www.oarcorp.com/~joel/rtems/filesystems.html

Thanks.