Joel's Personal Status

Thu Dec 6 01:56:46 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that my father is in the terminal
stage of cancer.  He is not expected to last over another 2 weeks.
He lives about 120 miles (200 kilometers) from me and I will be
trying to spend time at the hospital and helping my mother handle
things.  He had held up remarkably well until Monday afternoon.
He actually drove Monday morning and was safe about it. :)

I pass this along as a simple point of information.  I try to be
polite and responsive to anyone who emails me personally or to
the list.  Over the next few weeks, I expect to have very little
time at a computer.  So please understand when my responses are
slower othan usual.

I take great pride in the RTEMS community and it would comfort
me to know that some medical monitors are based on RTEMS.  So
let me know about them. <grin>