task monitor

Jan.Suchotzki at de.abb.com Jan.Suchotzki at de.abb.com
Tue Dec 4 07:26:52 UTC 2001

Hi!

What about perturbation of the OS and the user application when RTEMS will
be instrumented?

I know that there is a high dependency between a good instrumentation and
low perturbation,
but how to get a good instrumentation? There are several approaches, but
which should be preferred
for RTEMS?

Jan Suchotzki

 (Embedded     Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>