Getting rtems-powerpc cross compiler to work on Win98

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at esgem.com
Wed Feb 7 15:41:31 UTC 2001

I have a cygwin installation working on a win98 system...

I need to get the powerpc-rtems cross compiler working, where should I extract the .rpm files to and which ones should I actually install...

Note I don't want to run the bash shell for cygwin, I'm planning to just execute the compiler on relevant files from within codewright.

Thanks for your help...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
---
Kirk Bateman
Software Engineer - Esgem Limited
www.esgem.com
Head Office: 30 Long Street, Wotton-under-Edge, Glos GL12 7BT
Registered in England  at 4, Bramley Close, Kingswood,
Wotton-under-Edge, Glos GL12 8SF. Reg No. 3372135