where to find the patch for microwindows

rtems rtems at sina.com
Wed Feb 21 03:07:18 UTC 2001

Dear Joel,
I need a patch between rtems4.5.0 and microwindows.
In the place:
ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/betas/rtems-4.5.0-beta/contrib/microwindows/microwin-0.88pre8-rtems.patch
I found the size of file "microwin-0.88pre8-rtems.patch" is zero byte.
Several weeks ago you tell me the following place to find this patch:
ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/releases/4.5.0/contrib/microwindows/
but the patch size is also zero byte(s).
Could you tell me where to find the patch? Whether this patch is no longer necessary?

Best regards,
Rick