License restrictions

Jörg Bröker jbroeker at loytec.com
Thu Feb 22 13:20:53 UTC 2001

Hi!

Does anyone know the exact license restrictions of RTEMS? As I
understand it is a modified GPL. But which points of the GPL are
affected by these modifications? I could not find any detailed
informations on this topic on OAR Website. Specificly I am interrested
whether and under which conditions I am allowed to redistribute RTEMS
(source/binary).

Thanx,

Jörg

--
DI Joerg Broeker             Tel.:   ++43 1 4020805 16
Loytec electronics GmbH      Fax.:   ++43 1 4020805 99 or
A-1080 Wien                  E-mail: jbroeker at loytec.com
Austria                      Web:    http://www.loytec.com/