IP Multicast (just 'casting, not rcving)

Smith, Gene Gene.Smith at sea.siemens.com
Mon Feb 5 23:23:18 UTC 2001

All I had to do was, in my driver attach fn, set the flag IFF_MULTICAST.
Now it sends a multicast!  However, this still does not cause the driver to
support receiving a multicast (which I don't need).  Seems like there should
be separate flags for saying that the interface can send multicasts (it
seems like all could?) and that the interface can receive them.
-Gene