Jeff Mayes jeff.mayes at oarcorp.com
Fri Feb 9 15:13:28 UTC 2001

Hi
There are some additional instructions for ezmlm that we didn't get placed on
our website.  After seeing these problems numerous times, it is obvious that
we should have added these instructions.

to <rtems-users-subscribe-God=heaven.af.mil at oarcorp.com>.
I'll send a confirmation message to that address; when you receive that
message, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

This method works for unsubscribe too.  Just replace subscribe,
with unsubscribe.

If you need to unsubscribe an old address, please try this method.  Then
let me know if you are still having problems.
Thanks
Jeff