Cygnus setup problems for rtems...

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at esgem.com
Fri Jan 19 09:53:50 UTC 2001

I'm trying to setup a windows 98 system for rtems development...

I have cygwin v1.1.6 and also b20.1 full

having installed 1.1.6
and extracted the prebuilt binaries rpms for powerpc-rtems... I'm still having trouble getting this to work...

I don't want to have to execute the BASH shell for development, I want to use codewright as an IDE and just run gnu make on the project.

My problem is that when I try to compile I get either 'cc1' not found or even on a straight cygnus installation without the rtems stuff 'ld' returns with -luser32 not found, anyone know what I'm doing wrong ??

Out of interest where should I be installing the rtems binaries (is there a default location??)

My cygwin installation is going to c:/cygwin

Much appreciation for your assistance...

Kirk Bateman

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
---
Kirk Bateman