RTEMS snapshot ss-20010126 available

Fri Jan 26 21:03:20 UTC 2001

As far as I know, this includes every patch/submission sent
in during the past few weeks.  It fixes a bug or two in recent
snapshots (unix port works again for example).  It also includes
the "multiuser" patches.  From my perspective, the core of these
patches is a neater organization of the POSIX process related
parameters.

ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/rtems/current

Enjoy.