termios wakeup callback functions

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Fri Jul 20 01:54:10 UTC 2001

This patch did not make it into the last snapshot.

How do I implement this patch (the standard | patch -p1 doesn't work)?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~maaaf/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others - that is
VANITY
    Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)