SEVERE Bug in mc68360 _ISR_Handler???

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed Jul 18 12:41:08 UTC 2001

Hello Chris, hello Joel,

my network was running hot all night and the system is still alive
and kicking. Your patch works fine and definitely cures the problem
for all the "small" M68K processors.

Joel, can you add the patch to the source tree?

I think all M68k rtems users should be aware of that bug (and the
patch), because it might lead to deadline misses concerning interrupt
response time in rare conditions.

Bye,
	Thomas.

> Thomas Doerfler wrote:
> >
> > I will hack that into my test software and then make my network heat
> > up again to blow hard against my poor RTEMS system :-)) . No need to
> > publish it before it acutally works.
> >

> Try the attached patch. It is only 2 extra instructions :-)
>
> --
>  Chris Johns, cjohns @ cybertec.com.au

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de