TCP/IP "receive 3" panic

Smith, Gene Gene.Smith at sea.siemens.com
Fri Jul 20 19:50:33 UTC 2001

The networking supplement states "A given socket can be read or written by
only one task at a time."
I have a read task and write task that access the same sockets.  However, my
sockets are all non-blocking so functions read and write in their respective
tasks would not be active at the same time, I think.
-gene