i386/pc386 COM2 Serial Port Problem - Solved

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Tue Jul 24 16:07:46 UTC 2001

Hi,
I found the problem, it was with my task driven I/O patch to the
c/src/lib/libbsp/i386/shared/comm/uart.c file.  I have a cut/paste
error in the BSP_uart_termios_read_com2 function.  The first
block of code in the function was using the BSP_UART_COM1
constant value instead of BSP_UART_COM2.

Joel, do you want a patch file for this?  I would like it to get fixed
in the next snapshot.

Sorry for the new bug,
Mike Siers