PPC new exception processing and interrupt controller

OUTWATER ~ KEITH J /5G3110 vac4050 at tueng.rsc.raytheon.com
Fri Jun 1 22:00:54 UTC 2001

Greetings all -
I'm trying to get a BSP for a generic powerPC 750 based system up and running
and I'm having some trouble figuring out how exceptions should be processed.

I'm looking at the motorola_powerpc BSP family, but this set of BSPs is much
more complex than my application requires.

I have an embedded system with only RAM, FLASH, a NS16550 UART and a custom
interrupt controller.  That's it!

Can anyone summarize the method/approach for getting interrupts and the
interrupt controller hooked into RTEMS?  Initially, I'd be happy to get the UART
interrupt and the internal decrementer runing.

Thanks!

Keith.