ROM image trouble (gensh2)

Radzislaw Galler rgaller at ET.PUT.Poznan.PL
Fri Jun 8 06:41:45 UTC 2001

Hi,

Some time ago I managed to put RTMES on evaluation board - it was not so big
trouble because gensh2 BSP was developed for it. Now I have built my own
board with SH2 and some extra SRAM, and there is the probelm.

For the correct start of the processor it is necessary to put interrupt
vector table at the very begining. I copied gensh2 BSP and modified
necessary files (also linkcmds) and it compiled successfuly. All necessary
initialization of I/O ports was done. All I look for is the vector table to
put in right place. Putting just my own created structure doesn't help (it
has only pointer to start routine and its stack located in the internal
processor memory). There is no possibilty to check what's going on in the
processor (no monitor).

Any clues are welcome.

Radek