i386-rtems-gdb problem

Jeffrey Zhao jeffreyzhao at shdv.com
Mon Jun 11 01:58:11 UTC 2001

Yes, i did as the 'getting started guide' told me to do. Even the one i
got
from the OARcorp.com does not accept these commands. But now, By
appending '-DRTEMS -DTARGET_i386' to the top-level Makefile CFLAGS and
'remote-rte.o rtems.o thread_rte.o rtems/rteRemDebXdr.o' to the
gdb/Makefile COMMON_OBJS, I've got an i386-rtems-gdb that can
accept these commands. I think the getting started guide or the
configure
script may be out-dated.