calloc failor

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.com Nick.SIMON at syntegra.com
Wed Jun 13 13:25:23 UTC 2001

In my BSP (and therefore possibly quite different in yours :) the heap is
set up with a call to bsp_libc_init in bsp_pretasking_hook.

Regards,

-- Nick Simon

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com