gcc 3.0 status

Thu Jun 14 12:06:03 UTC 2001

Many people have offered to try to test build the tools.
It may be premature for some targets.  I have collected
my notes on my builds.  If there are serious build problems
that I have reported, don't waste time with it unless you
want to help debug. :)

If your target is compileable, please go ahead and build
something though.

The status of my builds and problems is attached.  I used
binutils 2.10.