what brands of 683xx BDM modules are in use?

Bogic Petrovic boggy at elab.tmf.bg.ac.yu
Tue Mar 13 15:27:07 UTC 2001

Hi,

giveio.sys for NT, is useful only for some  ISA FM radio cards or similar...

Peter Shoebridge wrote  (http://www.zeecube.com), real (kernel-mode)
BDM-GDB driver for NT, based on Linux driver.(source is open...)
I had tested gdb 4.18, gdb 5.0, Insight 5.0 (!)  under cygwin, and it
has worked... with MC68360.
BDM cable  is Public Domain 5 chip design. We have problems with
68360 at 32MHz, but we solve it, with simple hardware modification.

Bogic