ACE/TAO on RTEMS

Eric Norum eric.norum at usask.ca
Fri Mar 16 19:45:22 UTC 2001

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Now I am facing the standard problem that the tests have
> a "main()" and I need to get to it.    Ralf/Eric .. have we
> gotten to the point where we can move the init/fini code
> and have main in user space?

A quick work-around for this problem is to put a -Dmain=rtems_main in
your application CFLAGS, then in `init.c' you have:

rtems_task Init (rtems_task_argument ignored)
{
	char *argv[] = {"Test", NULL};

	main (1, argv);
}

But I agree that it would be much better to make the RTEMS application
entry point be main().

Eric Norum                                 eric.norum at usask.ca
Department of Electrical Engineering       Phone: (306) 966-5394
University of Saskatchewan                 FAX:   (306) 966-5407
Saskatoon, Canada.