PPP: doc addendum to termios task mode

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Mar 20 21:21:45 UTC 2001

Hi all,

the issue comes up from time to time on the list: How do I write a
serial driver to use it with PPP in RTEMS 4.5.0.

So now after I provided the modified termios modules and adapted PPP
to it, here is a small "addendum" for the current termios
documentation in RTEMS "BSP and Device Driver Development Guide".

Could anybody at OAR add it to the current documentation?

By the way: What would be the best format to provide modifications or
add ons of the offical documenation?

Bye,
	Thomas.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany