BSP for Coldfire 5206e

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Wed May 23 17:25:48 UTC 2001

I'm actually starting with the SBC5206 BSP that David Fiddes had put
together under 4.0.0. The resulting BSP should be _close_ to what is
required for the SBC5206 (I'm only using the two on board UARTS, for
example).

So...I'll make the BSP available when I have it in decent form. Your call as
to whether to use this one or convert the 4.0.0 BSP (Although I think Dave
Fiddes will be working on an upgrade after he finishes up a few other
things)

Brett