TFTP put problems

Davide Del Vento davide_rtems at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:43:22 UTC 2001

Hi all again.
I successful configure my system that now work: from my RTEMS TFTP client I
can download files in my linux server.

I would like to upload something, as stated by Eric in message:
http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/april/msg00073.html

But I obtain "Open failed" when I try the
fopen("/TFTP/myipnumber/myfile", "w");

I have a look at my server log and (very strange!) I found that the client
tries to read myfile, instead of write!

Obviously my server is well-configured and I can upload files from other
sources, and when I do it, the log doesn't show any read request, only
write.

In old messages (eg.
http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2000/september/msg00031.html
)
many people say that TFTP doesn't support write...

Was Eric wrong?
Or is the upload feature be activated in same way?

I use rtems-4.5.0
Thank you for any help.
;David