how to merge my application ?

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Thu Nov 22 19:51:23 UTC 2001

I merged my Windows application to RTEMS by replacing all the Windows
specific calls with functions in modules specific to the target OS, one
each for Windows, RTEMS, and MacOS (I suppose Posix is supposed to do
this for us, but this is what I did instead). This way, the majority of
my code is shared. I gave a paper on it, which can be read (if you are
interested) at:
http://usa.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/july/pdf00002.pdf

What does your app do and what OS is it running?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others - that is
VANITY
    Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)