how to merge my application ?

Stan zylog at club-internet.fr
Fri Nov 23 10:42:16 UTC 2001

Hello,

I didn't express correctly my thought :(

I would like to be able to merge my sources into the tree.
For the moment, I use "/c/src/test/sample/ticker"  to try different API.
I would like to be know the best place into the tree for my final application.
And also to know different steps to build properly.
Which files do I have to provide or to modify ?
Should I run bootstrap, bit_rtems etc. ?

Thanks.

Stan

Host : RH 7 i586
RTEMS 4.5.0