Recommendation needed

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 30 18:08:37 UTC 2001

Efren,  I copied the RTEMS list because there may be others interested
in our work here;

Try http://osgroup.gsfc.nasa.gov:8001 for the moment.  Someone is
being clever with a router and disabling access to web servers.

If it has now become Goddard policy to disable all outside access to
internal webservers regardless of their type and level of security I
may have to take it down.  You might consider printing whatever you
find relevant (if anything) in case this happens.

Greg