rtems 3c509 driver

Davide Del Vento davide_rtems at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:34:39 UTC 2001

Hi all again.
I was trying to make my ethernet card 3c509 work. I was thinking that it
should be a simple task, but it wasn't. I'm trying to make netdemos-4.5.0
but I find some difficulties (compilation errors)

I followed the suggestion of the second part of the
http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems/maillistArchives/rtems-users/2001/may/msg00070.html

and modify my /opt/rtems/pc486/lib/include/bsp.h (please note the path) as
suggested, but when I run my netdemo.exe I get:
RTEMS: DEC PCI network card not found !!

I searched for 3c509.c in my /opt/rtems directory, but I didn't find
anything (I find some stuff in my home where some sources are and I try to
compile it, but I get lot of errors)
Should I rebuild rtems, setting up everything for my platform?

Thank you very much in advance,
;David