TFTP

Davide Del Vento davide_rtems at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:41:52 UTC 2001

Hi all.
I was fighting again with rtems demos. It is a good think that they don't
work, so I have to learn something... but there are too many problems ;-((

Well, now my system runs netdemo.exe: I can ping and telnet it from the
network ;-)

The next step was to work with TFTP (client, always from the netdemo-4.5.0
package). I need it for my application, but I get "TFTP mount failed: Not
supported" and obviously it doesn't find any file.

This error appears when the demo code tries to do the:
rtems_bsdnet_initialize_tftp_filesystem()

I search for the error in the sources and I found the "tftpDriver.c" that
write this error in its rtems_bsdnet_initialize_tftp_filesystem() function,
when a call to "mount" fail. But I can't do anything can I?

Any help will be appreciated.
;David