Memory region tracking similar to malloc_stats?

Phil Torre ptorre at zetron.com
Mon Sep 10 18:58:37 UTC 2001

Is there a simple way to access the current amount of space remaining
in a region?  Something like malloc_stats would be great, but I don't
actually need the allocation history so much as the current free
space (so as to watch for get_segment/return_segment leaks).
It looks like the right thing to do is to walk the heap blocks like
_Heap_Allocate() does, but I'll save myself some fumbling around if
this work has already been done.  Thanks...

Phil Torre                               phone: 425-820-6363 x234
Design Engineer                          email: ptorre at zetron.com
Switching Systems Group                    fax: 425-820-7031
Zetron, Inc.                               web: http://www.zetron.com