1JDMEVA

Angelo Fraietta angelo at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Sep 11 22:26:34 UTC 2001

Do you think emj or Jumptech would be interested in RTEMS as an addition OS for
running on the DIMM-PC or PC/104? RTEMS is a free Real Time Operating System,
which I happen to be using for my Ph.D. project. OARCorp provide both free
support (which is fantastic) and paid support (which is exceptional).

http://www.gnatrtems.com/RTEMS/rtems.html

http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/

    Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)