ObjCopy

gerke gerke at thuis99.org
Mon Sep 24 09:20:57 UTC 2001

Hello,
I have a question about the objcopy binutil. I use it to convert the RTEMS programs ( *.exe with m68k-rtems-* bin-utils) to get  S-record files. When I look at my *.exe file with objdump I nicely get a dis-assembly starting at the address 0x0408000 as stated by me in the linkcmd file. But when I transform this file into a S-record file I find the adres starts at 0x000000... How can this happen? Does objcopy relocate the thing to 0x000000? How can I stop it from doing this? Or is there any other way to create a S-recond file from my *.exe?
wkr,
Gerke