information about resources of actual application

Jan.Suchotzki at de.abb.com Jan.Suchotzki at de.abb.com
Tue Sep 25 12:16:25 UTC 2001

Hi,

that is very good. I will have a look at it. Many thanks

Jan Suchotzki

 (Embedded     "Fernando RUIZ CASAS \(E-mail\)" <fernando.ruiz at ctv.es>
 image moved   25.09.2001 11:56
 to file:
 pic13971.pcx)

Please respond to <fernando.ruiz at ctv.es>

To:   <Jan.Suchotzki at de.abb.com>, <correo at fernando-ruiz.com>,
      <rtems-users at oarcorp.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: information about resources of actual application

Security Level:?         Internal

With CPU_usage_dump() you can see this.
With malloc_dump() you can see the memory usage.

In my shell.c I can exec interactively these functions and tasks and more
to examinate the cpu load, task list, memory usage, number of resources
used...

All of this is ready for you now with the last snapshot.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home:correo at fernando-ruiz.com
work:fernando.ruiz at ctv.es