505-CP1434-TCP

Smith, Gene Gene.Smith at sea.siemens.com
Fri Apr 5 15:35:06 UTC 2002

> FWIW this is the type of information and links I would like to see
> posted to the list more frequently.  I know many of you have products and
papers
> and appearances.  Please let us all know.  I have worked on RTEMS since
1989
> and really do want to know what uses it.  Please let me know.
>
> --
> joel at OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
> Support Available                (256) 722-9985

Our project using rtems finished up back in November. Here's a marketing
blurb and the user manual for anyone interested.

blurb:
http://www.sea.siemens.com/automat/product/plc/505/au505new.html

Manual:
http://www.sea.siemens.com/autogen/docs/product-info/505-CP1434_TCP.pdf

Thanks Joel and OAR (and others, e.g., Eric N., Erik I.) for the excellent
help and support!

-gene