Has anyone ported RTEMS to the 68060 yet?

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 10 02:41:20 UTC 2002

I noticed that there was a fpsp dir and a 68040 dir in libcpu, has
anyone done something similar for the 68060?  From what I have read, the
fpsp is different for the 68060, and there is also another support
package that is needed to emulate some of the non floating point
instrutions as well (like div64 and friends).  Alternately, as anyone
written a BSP for the MVME177 board?  It should be pretty close to the
same as the 167 BSP that is already in the tree, except for the CPU
support of course...

Thanks,
Mike