Exception 6

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 14 22:52:45 UTC 2002

The problem is still there, however, the results vary depending upon
what I do within the code. I believe that it has something to do with
the way the code is packed and aligned. If I remove a single line of
code in a function such as a comparison, the program may go into this
infinite exception loop. If I remove a line of code else where, the
tasks may return that they have started, but the tasks don't actually
start running (I added some diag code to show me when the actual task
function is entered). I add a line of code somewhere else, such as a
cout, ant the program runs fine. It may have something to do with the
linking, causing the code to jump to an incorrect address.