RFC gcc obsoleting mips64orion-*-*

Thu Apr 18 01:19:43 UTC 2002

Hi,

The gcc maintainers have propsed obsoleting the mips64orion*-*-*
targets.  I would like to do the same in RTEMS for different
reasons.

How many people are using the mips64orion-rtems target?  If you
are using this target, could you transition to mips-rtems as soon
as possible?

I want to drop this target at the same time as gcc.