context switch question

Jay Monkman jtm at smoothsmoothie.com
Thu Apr 25 05:50:26 UTC 2002

I'm trying to do a BSP for an ARM940T, and have a problem running the
ticker sample. Each of the three tasks starts fine, but none of
them return from rtems_task_wake_after(). After the third task
calls that, there's about a 5 second delay before _CPU_Context_switch()
gets called (I think that's what is supposed to happen). If I'm
looking at it right, it looks like it's switching from the
idle task to the to task 1 (again, like I think it's supposed to), and
then nothing - it stays in the idle loop.

It looks like the watchdog that gets set up in rtems_task_wake_after()
is not working right, but I'm not exactly sure, since I haven't figured
out what is supposed to be going on, yet.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks.

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
monkman at jump.net    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.