MPC8260ADS and Linux

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedinc.net
Thu Apr 25 21:24:09 UTC 2002

I've used RedHat 6.2, 7.1, and 7.2 for RTEMS development.  I would recommend
the RedHat distribution.

I've not used Cygwin, but it _appears_ to me that there seems to be a higher
level of frustration for Cygwin users, as evidenced by the postings to this
newsgroup.  IMHO, I'd stick with Linux.

Regards,

Brett Swimley