newbie question about gen68360

Gerke Kok TPA gerke.kok at tpa-nl.com
Fri Apr 26 14:51:52 UTC 2002

Hi Claudio Imberlina,
you can create srec files with the tool:
    m68k-rtems-objcopy -o srec your_file.exe
This will create a file your_file.srec. You can read about all of this with:
    man objcopy
This will cover the i386 version of objcopy but it will also work for
the m68k version. This tool will also enable you to split the
your_file.exe over two proms if needed. (or four...)
Hope this helps,
Gerke Kok