Any news on GCC 3+ and GNAT/RTEMS?

VALETTE Eric valette at crf.canon.fr
Thu Aug 22 07:41:13 UTC 2002

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Am Mit, 2002-08-21 um 03.54 schrieb Steve:
>
>>Just curious.
>

> Excellent timing ;):
>
> See ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/c_tools/
>
> Furthermore, there is a greater than zero chance that RTEMS's Gnat
> wrappers will be part of one of the next snapshots.
>
> Ralf

And it works :-) AT least I managed to build the tool for ppc target.
Now, in order to test them I to build a recent snapshot. As from the
list I remember some version requirement for automake/autoconf can you
recall them here and also suggest intallation (should they be installed
as part of the development environment and how).

Thanks for your support,

--
    __
   /  `                          Eric Valette - Canon CRF