pc386 bsp - stdin broken?

Glen M Cornell cornell at gdls.com
Tue Aug 27 22:32:35 UTC 2002

To recapitulate the answers that I received, I'm posting to this thread.

The problem that I was facing is that the hello_world example that I was
using does not enable the clock driver, upon which stdin depends.  To
solve an apparent box lock-up, simply enable the clock device as in the
ticker example.

Thanks for all the responses.
glenco