compilation problem

Francesco Poletti fpoletti at libero.it
Mon Dec 16 09:36:21 UTC 2002

Hy, I'm building rtems for a multiprocessor (2) arm simulator with a board
written by me. I have hadded to my board the directory shmsupp mading the
right modific: I have changed general and wrapup Makefile.am and also
configure.ac then I have run autoconf and automake.
When I build the operating system I have no problem, but when I try to build
 a simple application really similar to one mptest the arm-rtems-gcc don't
 found mpci.h and shm_driver.h wich are included in the confdefs.h file if I
 enable multiprocessing. When I look into the build directory
 ($home/buildmulti) I found those file but in the "install" directory
 ($home/rtemsmulti) there aren't.
I hope that I have made a little or banal error but I don't understand where.
Thanks to anyone which help me!
Francesco Poletti
fpoletti at libero.it
Tel.0542/41350