Synching clock manager

Arun Govind arun_jeevi at lycos.com
Wed Dec 18 11:00:48 UTC 2002

 thank you all..That did work out..
BTW does there exist some documentation for such things somewhere? Or how am I supposed to find such things on my own.. I've had a look on the source tree.. but most often I can't figure where to look for a particular function or which all functions might be used in my application.  Can anyone suggest some urls useful to me so that I don't need to bother you all with such silly(?? I think it was too silly) doubts?
Arun